GUIDELINES FOR EMAIL PRAYER LIST
1. This prayer chain is for Grace Bible Church members, those who attend consistently, and former members who have moved away.
2. A request may be for yourself or for anyone in any way related to you (family member, friend, neighbor, etc). Whatever you send, please make sure you have that person's permission first.
3. Requests on this prayer chain are for your information for you to pray effectively; Names will be associated with the prayer request unless you specifically ask for the request to be anonymous.
4. Please be as concise as possible while providing enough information to pray intelligently.
5. We may edit requests for spelling and grammar.
6. Requests that hint for money or other significant financial help will not be accepted on the prayer chain. When I am in doubt, I will first forward the request to one of the pastoral staff and have them approve/disapprove the request.
7. If you do request prayer, we would appreciate an update (or praise!) when you have one. That way we can all see God's working in the lives of those we know and love, and we thank you in advance for updating us!
8. The prayer requests are confidential. Please don’t forward.
9. The prayer chain is sent out 6 days a week (Mon-Sat) first thing (more or less) in the morning. It doesn't matter when you get them, just please be faithful to at least pray once for each request.