• Grace & Truth (50+) (Room 211)
Led by Ron Schlimme
Studying: Book of Acts
Mature teachers lead this topical class designed to meet the needs of more ‘seasoned’ adults. Different class members teach for 8-10 weeks at a time, choosing their topic for their session and blending teaching and group discussion.
• Multi-Generational (Room 210)
Led by Scott Poock
Incorporating a multi-generational approach, the lessons in this class are designed for all age groups to be broken down and applied in a family setting throughout the week.
• Adult Class (College and Carrier) (Room 203)
Led by Brad Russell
Studying: “On the Road to Emmaus”
Our mission is to cover the bible in 5-7 years, with a focus on practical life application. Our values are:
- Teaching men and women who will teach others –“ Road to Emmaus” model.
- Scripture memorization
- Testimonies/life stories
- Guest speakers who love God, His Word and His people
- Multi-generation approach that draws families and college students.