Founded in January of 1953 and held the first meetings at Third and Broadway in the MFA Conference Room.
Moved to the Paris Road location which was one lot with one house soon afterward.
Built the Paris Road auditorium in January 1954.
Completed the Education building on Paris Road in September 1963.
Constructed new building on 601 Blue Ridge in 2007 - first service on June 3, 2008.
Grace has only had three lead pastors since 1954. Pastor Mike Burt has been Lead Pastor since 1985.