We are Regathering!
We are Regathering! Under the conditions of Phase #1 for Columbia and Boone County we are allowed 25% of our auditorium capacity to gather back together – Regathering Day is 5/24 for 2 Services – 9am and 10:30am. We will have signs directing everyone to appropriate seating and the auditorium will be set up for compliance with social distancing guidelines. Each of the services will be 1 hour long so we can empty the auditorium in time to receive the next service. Rest Rooms will be sanitized between services as well. Hand sanitizer dispensers will be available and many will be wearing masks so don’t feel like you won’t fit in!
If you have any hesitations, please continue to worship with us on our many Live Streaming portals. The Services will be designed to address both the in home and at church congregations. We are still one family – scattered now for weeks – regathering cautiously and soon together again!
Cautions to the Family
Preventions are still the best medicine! The best way to prevent spreading the virus is to follow these CDC recommended hygiene practices:
• Please stay home when you are sick (7 days minimum is recommended).
• Wash your hands often with soap and water. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Cough or sneeze into your elbow or use a tissue to cover it, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Symptoms of Infection with COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus) This virus can cause either mild illness like a cold or can make people very sick with pneumonia. The symptoms you should look for are:
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty breathing
If you have any of the above symptoms, please don’t Regather yet! Stay home and get better. We are nearing the end of this crisis so don’t become impatient or act imprudently.
As we Regather, we will have Offering baskets placed by each exit. In addition, the other methods are still available and will continue to be preferred for the next few months.
• App and Website: Click the “Give” option link at the bottom of the home screen on our Church App. You can also visit www.gracebiblecolumbia.org/giving on our website and follow the prompts to make a one time or recurring donation.
• Online Bill Pay - You can set up a one-time or recurring gift through the online bill pay portal of your bank. The bank generates and mails the check to Grace Bible Church.
• You can also mail us your check to the Church Office
Planning for the Future
We will continue to monitor the various Phases and react to them as is best for our Church Family. We will keep you posted and we will give God the glory for His hand of protection and His many blessings.
Thanks for your faithfulness and patience!
Grace Bible Church Leadership Team